Laying on the favourite after a winning streak
Wait till the favourite (or second, third etc. favourite) wins X races in a row, then lay on the next favourite with a simple loss recoupment plan, until you win or reach a maximum loss.
Optionally you can set the maximum price for the favourite, e.g. take into account only those below 2.0. This would mean the rest of races will be ignored and not included in the sequence.
Here's an example. After the favourites took the first place in two races in a row:
We're laying on the next favourite hoping to break its winning streak:
This example takes advantage of the Simple staking plan for lay bets.
Please do NOT change the order of these triggers, as it's an essential part of the staking plan.
The following constants in the file will help adjust the plan:
- fav_rank - the favourite's rank (1 for the first favourite), so you can change this to 2 for second favourite and so on.
- seq_length - the number of wins in a row before a lay bet
- max_price - the maximum price of the favourite
- max_profit - the profit target at which the trigger should stop betting
- max_loss - the maximum loss at which the trigger should stop
- counter - the counter of favourites' wins - please do not change nor remove!
- current_loss - the current loss counter - please do not change nor remove!
These triggers will only work if all markets get settled, i.e. you can see the "Winner" label across each winning selection.